 Technic / Bionicle / 353
352  |  354
Subject:
A funny thing happened on the way to Ta-Koro
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 20:17:57 GMT

Hello all,

Today in Matanui I've managed to make the brige operating machine of Ta-Koro
invisable. After I've asked all four questions to Jala, I wend on to the
engine room, clicked on the machine and woosh, gone it was. Still huffing
and puffing steam occasionaly, but otherwise completely vanished, and it
didn't start to work either. I had to leave the room and return to maje the
machine reappear, and this time it functioned propperly.

Greetings, M. Moolhuysen.