 Technic / Bionicle / 337
  THE ANSWER!

We have wondered why some toa masks come in orange, yellow, light blue, and purple... But did you ever notice the TOUNGA have masks in those colors?!? Here is the truth about mask colors (at least what I can figure, I have no word from lego to back (...) (24 years ago, 1-Apr-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)