 Technic / Bionicle / 30
    The Bionicle Site —Greg Majewski
   I've pretty much looked at the whole place and I'm willing to bet that the zip line at the top of the volcano will lead to Kopaka's city.. As for the Bionicle line istelf, I know if has suffered a lot of criticism, and I was skeptical of it at (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)