 Technic / Bionicle / 30
29  |  31
Subject:
The Bionicle Site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 21:08:42 GMT

I've pretty much looked at the whole place and I'm willing to bet that the
zip line at the top of the volcano will lead to Kopaka's city..

As for the Bionicle line istelf, I know if has suffered a lot of criticism,
and I was skeptical of it at first, but you have to admit the concept is
kind of cool. As soon as it arrives in the US, I plan on buying all of the
Toa and making some custom Bionicles. Cool stuff.