 Technic / Bionicle / 299
Re: Turaga available at shop.lego.com NOW ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 14:33:30 GMT

I have brought some at my local store for about £1 each / 3DM - I have all 6 now

I will be posting some scans tonight, the manual inside has a poster on the
other side with the Toa and Turaga

I can't wait to get home

Michael Edwards

just called S@H Europe to ask when the Bionicle Turaga sets will be shipped
out. Much to my surprise, the guy explained me that one copy of each set has
been shipped out via UPS this morning and should arrive at me by Thursday!

Woooohoooooo . . .

Hope to have some scans available by tomorrow then!

Bye, Christian --- xTIAN.
Lugnet Member #479 -- The World is full of AFOLs !
mail: xtian@brickmaster.de web: www.brickmaster.de