 Technic / Bionicle / 257
    Fw: Re: Bionicle.com has been updated!!! —Christian Gemünden
   And there we go, another posting from me! You'll wonder: "That guy again??? You can rest easy, I actually didn't want to post here now, but some unfortune AFOL whose employer is sadly called "LEGO" was not able to post here in this newsgroup, (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: Fw: Re: Bionicle.com has been updated!!! —Andrew Eade
   (...) Well, lets see, I sailed, I dove, I rescued a VCillage, and I saw Gali kick some ass! This keeps getting better n better! (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.lego.direct)