 Technic / Bionicle / 255
  Bionicle.com has been updated!!!

Lots of new things to discover there now!!! - Press releases that contain some coooool info about the background of the Bionicle legend. - IMAGES of the upcoming Makuta Creatures! - A preview on the golden Kanohi Hau, which is now confirmed to be (...) (23 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Bionicle.com has been updated!!!

Hi Bionicle fans out there, funny that so far nobody has started to discuss about the latest events on Bionicle.com, so I'll make the first step by adding more details to what I have written earlier this morning... (...) Well, what else could I say (...) (23 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Fw: Re: Bionicle.com has been updated!!!

And there we go, another posting from me! You'll wonder: "That guy again??? You can rest easy, I actually didn't want to post here now, but some unfortune AFOL whose employer is sadly called "LEGO" was not able to post here in this newsgroup, (...) (23 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Fw: Re: Bionicle.com has been updated!!!

(...) Well, lets see, I sailed, I dove, I rescued a VCillage, and I saw Gali kick some ass! This keeps getting better n better! (23 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.lego.direct)