 Technic / Bionicle / 2403
2402  |  2404
Subject:
2005 release dates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2005 13:48:31 GMT

Visoraks are out already in the UK, with no sign of the Toa Hordika, which I
find a bit surprising given they came out before xmas in the USA.

Does anyone know why? Are they being skipped here? Maybe they will be
released in the fall, when presumably the US will get another range of
canister sets. Or maybe, you'll get Visoraks in the fall and well get the
Hordkias. Whatever, it's a bit strange and not normal, and likely to result
in a lot of transatlantic parcels going backwards and forwards!

I have to say, the Visoraks are easily the coolest Bionicle beasts. They
look truly mean, the colour schemes work well (black/light orange is my
favourite), there's enough variation between them parts-wise to make them
interesting and even the brown one looks good!

Huw