 Technic / Bionicle / 2402
2401  |  2403
Subject:
First experience with LEGO Mosaic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mosaic, lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sun, 26 Dec 2004 06:28:31 GMT

I ordered a LEGO Mosaic recently, and had a few thoughts about how life and LEGO are alike in some ways. Anybody interested in reading some meandering philosophy on mosaics, LEGO, and getting old can read (and see some photos) of my custom-designed but LEGO-supplied mosaic over on BZPower. (Note: no Bionicle was harmed or referenced in the making of the story.)

Short version:

Original Bionicle mask artwork:

Finished LEGO Mosaic artwork: