 Technic / Bionicle / 2399
    Bionicle Gift Recomendations? —David Eaton
   Ok. My Lego knowledge was tested and I was found lacking. When it comes to Bionicle, I'm sadly out of the loop. What's cool gift-wise in the world of Bionicle these days? I see on BZpower that there's some new "Toa Hordika" coming out for 2005, (...) (20 years ago, 16-Nov-04, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: Bionicle Gift Recomendations? —Scott Lyttle
   (...) Dave, Toa Likhan just came out (or it's going to be real soon). That's probably in the 30 dollar price range, but that's the newest thing that's out. Other than that, Vakhi may be what to get. To know which Vahki sets go togher, it's real (...) (20 years ago, 16-Nov-04, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)