 Technic / Bionicle / 2342
    Re: Bulk Bionicle tubs at TRU —Kelly McKiernan
   (...) For those with an interest, the TRU SKU is 96-9713. That number is unconfirmed but is the best info I have. Kelly (20 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

        Re: Bulk Bionicle tubs at TRU —Ray Sanders
   (...) That number is now confirmed. They are just being shipped from the warehouse, and my local store does not show any enroute. In fact, they only show them enroute to two stores in PR. Anyone in PR want a bunch of Bionicle parts ? Email me, and (...) (20 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)