 Technic / Bionicle / 2340
  Re: Neptune's Moon Lagoon

Damn, I typed a big reply and then my browser crashed. (...) Those police tiles get everywhere. Windsor did have the little gems in trans yellow, red, green and purple. They fill up the gaps nicely, and you can mount them along technic beams for (...) (20 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: Neptune's Moon Lagoon

(...) Could be worse. I've gotten so used to posting in forums that I sometimes close the window after only hitting the Preview button. (...) Ah, that would probably explain why someone in Wisconsin had such huge quantities of gems, and all but one (...) (20 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)