 Technic / Bionicle / 2276
    Re: New forum —David Laswell
   (...) Heh, that's amusing. You know, I've recently started to hear rumors that I was officially banned at some point, but noone ever bothered to officially inform me when/if it happened. You see, I didn't leave because I was banned. I quit, plain (...) (21 years ago, 7-Sep-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, FTX)

        Re: New forum —Rich Manzo
   But seriously, could you get your facts straight before you (...) I actually would have banned you had I not deleted your account outright (twice), so Bryce isn't that far off. After a while your arrogant behavior toward the children at BZP began to (...) (21 years ago, 7-Sep-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, FTX)