 Technic / Bionicle / 2226
    Re: Blacktronicle —David Laswell
   (...) Because it's equally as Bionicle-ish. There's not a lot of love here for that theme, though I aim to change that. How? By doing stuff like this. :) (...) Can't help you there, unless you send me a Space Police lock up. Anways, I've done a (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

        Re: Blacktronicle —Allister McLaren
   (...) What's wrong with Bionicle? Those sets have some essential parts. (...) Indeed. <thumbs up> Allister (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

        Re: Blacktronicle —David Laswell
   (...) IMHO, absolutely nothing. Well, that's not entirely true. I still have to pay for them, and a lot of the pieces I love to use are not currently in production. In particular, I'd love a steady stream of black Toa legs, colored Toa heads, and (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, FTX)