 Technic / Bionicle / 2207
    Re: BioniWars: SpeeToa Bike —Andrew Saada
   (...) This is a great addition to the BioniWars line. Kudos on that you were able to make it without much difficultly and capture the trademarked design so well! Even if the flaps do not flap I can tell from the pictures it looks really good. Since (...) (21 years ago, 26-May-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)

        Re: BioniWars: SpeeToa Bike —David Laswell
   (...) It's technically the end of the two-week series, but if I get ideas for additional characters, they'll be added as I finish them. Same thing goes for the three other BatToa Droid variations that I've already designed. (...) I was rather (...) (21 years ago, 26-May-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)