 Technic / Bionicle / 2205
  BioniWars: Scout Toaper

I was never happy with his gun, so I guess it's a good thing that I came up with a more accurate design Friday night. Not that there's much room for accuracy in a gun that uses only three pieces... Oh, yeah, and while today is the official close of (...) (21 years ago, 25-May-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)