 Technic / Bionicle / 2205
BioniWars: Scout Toaper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 25 May 2003 16:12:23 GMT

I was never happy with his gun, so I guess it's a good thing that I came up
with a more accurate design Friday night.  Not that there's much room for
accuracy in a gun that uses only three pieces...

Oh, yeah, and while today is the official close of the initial BioniWars
series, I do have the other three BatToa Droid types designed (just need a
little color-correction), I do intend to try my hand at a DesToayer Droid,
and to commemorate Star Wars Day I do have an even bigger surprise planned
for later today (I have to tweak one thing and do the photography still, so
it might be a while).  Monday I will also be doing a follow-up article on
the various weapons and equipment used in this series, since there has been
some interest in seeing better shots of some pieces.  But for now, enjoy the
Scout Toaper:

http://www.maskofdestiny.com/article2.asp?i=12294