 Technic / Bionicle / 220
    Re: How do you store your masks? (or wheels or discs) —Christian Gemünden
   (...) First, I planed to put them on the Cans where they belong to according to the building instructions. But then I also wanted to find a soloution that allows me to look at all masks at once. Interestingly, I had about the same idea as Carl and (...) (24 years ago, 10-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: How do you store your masks? (or wheels or discs) —Nick Cameron
   (...) Lots of Technic elements to store wheels? To store wheels so they're "all staring at you", try putting a 1x1x1/3 round piece on the back of the wheels, and stick them all to a big grey baseplate to hang on a wall. To store disks... well... do (...) (24 years ago, 11-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)