 Technic / Bionicle / 220
  Re: How do you store your masks? (or wheels or discs)

(...) First, I planed to put them on the Cans where they belong to according to the building instructions. But then I also wanted to find a soloution that allows me to look at all masks at once. Interestingly, I had about the same idea as Carl and (...) (24 years ago, 10-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: How do you store your masks? (or wheels or discs)

(...) Lots of Technic elements to store wheels? To store wheels so they're "all staring at you", try putting a 1x1x1/3 round piece on the back of the wheels, and stick them all to a big grey baseplate to hang on a wall. To store disks... well... do (...) (24 years ago, 11-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)