 Technic / Bionicle / 2198
  Re: BioniWars: AT-OA Pilot

(...) guy to stand out from his brother. I'd be interested to see the result of one with tubes that connect to the back of the helmet (be sure to update!). Thanks for the explanation with R2. I have a mental image of that now. I think I might go a (...) (21 years ago, 23-May-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: BioniWars: AT-OA Pilot

(...) Actually, it's the other way around. I built the AT-OA Pilot first, and then immediately followed it with the TOA Fighter Pilot. It's just coincidence that their release order is flip-flopped. I believe this is the order in which I built (...) (21 years ago, 23-May-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)