 Technic / Bionicle / 2182
Re: BioniWars: BatToa Droid
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Tue, 20 May 2003 03:09:49 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jack Hawk writes:
I think this is my favorite of your BioniWars line.

     My favorite ones won't show up for a few more days yet.

Its cute and almost cuddly.

     And I thought _I_ was weird...  I admit it looks cute in a comical sort
of way, but cuddly?  Your car wouldn't by any chance be sporting any "Have
You Hugged Your Battle Droid Today?" bumper stickers, would it?

Keep up the good work on such a unique series; I look forward to more.

     I've got six more completely built, another one that's waiting on a
loan of two pieces, and a few others mostly designed that might show up
somewhere down the road.  And sometime, probably when Pewku is released,
I'll have to see what I can come up with for the DesToayer Droid.  I've also
got six other character MOCs designed that aren't SW-related, but I'm still
waiting on pieces for five of them (I do a lot of my design work with
whatever pieces I have sitting around, and then replace them with the
correct color as necessary after I'm done).