 Technic / Bionicle / 2151
    Boh-Redux —Drew Dirschell
   Seems that all Bohrok are different colored varities of the same design, so I thought I'd go purist and make a Bohrok "Hue" Behold, Lehvak Hue with the Power of Pinesol. (URL) cleans up the mess that the other Bohrok leave behind, and has a fresh (...) (22 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: Boh-Redux —Kyle Beatty
   (...) And you call yourself fanatical! ;) Very amusing. My Bohrok-owning workmates were dismayed when they spotted this Boxor on my desk: (URL) (22 years ago, 19-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)