 Technic / Bionicle / 2114
Re: New MOC! Sen from Miyazaki's Spirited Away
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 10:08:48 GMT

"Jeff Ranjo" <THRAXISjr@aol.com> wrote in message news:H6u8u8.5A@lugnet.com...
Aww.  C'mon Nicole.  You can at least say that it should be green on the
back and not light blue!!  BTW have you gotten any Micronaut action! ;-)

Well is it supposed to be green? I liked it because of the design.
Micronaut? Umm Transformer reference, right?

--
Thanx~
Nicole Drumm MS

Uh sorry Niclole.  I thought you were someone else for a second there.
Oops!  Never mind the micronaut reference there.

Oh no. You don't get off THAT easy. What the heck is a micronaut? It
sounds like a  Transformer robot word. Something my husband would have said.
Other thing is this do you have any reference pictures to compare your creation
to?
You know for those of us who don't know where this thing is from?
--
Thanks for the bandwidth.
Govi, Toa of Truth and Justice