 Technic / Bionicle / 2105
2104  |  2106
Subject:
New MOC! Sen from Miyazaki's Spirited Away
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 06:54:33 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I saw Miyazaki's masterpiece "Spirited Away" a couple of months ago and was
inspired to build a dragon.  So here it is:

I like how the Toa and Bohrok foot came together nicely to form the mouth
without too much effort.  And the red flag was perfect as the tongue.

PLMKWYT!

jeff