 Technic / Bionicle / 2078
2077  |  2079
Subject:
Disappointed wit 8558
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sun, 6 Oct 2002 03:23:04 GMT

Well, sort of ...

While it has a nice range of parts, I was disappointed that the two models
are essentially the same - I would've preferred some differences. As far as
I can see, they only difference (besides colour) are the adornments on top
of the head.

Seems like most of the weight of the box is taken up by instructions, one of
book of which is essentially superfluous.

Anyone else feel let-down by this set?

ROSCO