 Technic / Bionicle / 2073
    I just bought my first Bionicle set! —Kevin Cheng
   Yesterday when I went to Wal-Mart, I saw a Bionicle set on a 50% sale. The set number was 8560 and it was originally priced at $9.78 cdn. Anyway I thought that since I've never bought any Bionicle before for various reasons, I might just as well (...) (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: I just bought my first Bionicle set! —Mark Papenfuss
     Check this site out: (URL) will find all the info you want/need. And check out the forums there as well. Welcome to the world of Bionicle :) (...) (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: I just bought my first Bionicle set! —Drew Dirschell
   I was slow on Bionicle in the begining too. I built the models and /liked/ them, but really didn't know where to go from there. It seems somewhere along the way, I reached a "critical mass" of Bionicle parts, and really started enjoying building (...) (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)