 Technic / Bionicle / 2068
    Gali Nuva props really work —Drew Dirschell
   I was playing with Gali Nuva in the bathtub this weekend and was delighted to see that when she is moved through the water her small hand props spin like mad. In the late night quiet of my clawfoot bathtub, I could even hear the props "hum" as they (...) (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)