 Technic / Bionicle / 2068
2067  |  2069
Subject:
Gali Nuva props really work
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 16:08:48 GMT

I was playing with Gali Nuva in the bathtub this weekend and was delighted
to see that when she is moved through the water her small hand props spin
like mad.  In the late night quiet of my clawfoot bathtub, I could even hear
the props "hum" as they spun.  Simple minds, simple pleasures.  I had to
have spent a half an hour buzzing her around in my uncle bert's saltwater bath.

If you have kids I'd highly recommend trying it.  If you are a big kid like
me, I would also recommend trying it.  :)