 Technic / Bionicle / 2066
  Re: Kustom Kanohi

(...) I bought some Sculpey brand plastic clay to make my own masks* for my Lego action figures. These are my first trial results. (The blue mask is an actual Lego mask for comparison.) (URL) tried to be clever and carve out eye-holes on this one. (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Kustom Kanohi

I saw it just fine. -- Thanx~ Nicole; "Now with Masters in Psychology Analytical Action!" (URL) Account: drumm-family Geekshelf Account: Drumm-Family Bricklink Store: drumm_family or Drumm's Small Lots "Kyle Beatty" <carbunicle@appleogue.net> wrote (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)