 Technic / Bionicle / 2015
  Toa Nuva have knees?

Judging only from some of the artwork in the back of the new sets' instruction manuals, it seems that the new legs on the Toa Nuva may have some kind of hinge-like knee joint. That would be a good thing. It's also possible that there is artistic (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Toa Nuva have knees?

(...) Well, we know that the CGI models and artwork for the original Toa took plenty of liberties with joints and range of motion that don't exist in the actual toys. I'm going to assume that remains the case until proven otherwise. (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Toa Nuva have knees?

(...) Unfortunately, I think its artistic license. According to a couple of the posts in the thread "NUVAs AVAILABLE TO PLAY WITH AT OUTLET STORES!, DOwntown Disney, FL" in General Discussion on BZ, the knees don't bend. John (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Toa Nuva have knees?

(...) Oh well, parts is parts. A bendy knee will be something to look for in the "Extreme Toa Nova Rad Spring Break 2003" line. (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Toa Nuva have knees?

(...) If the sneaked preview of several weeks ago was any indication, I was being prescient in my post above. (22 years ago, 29-Dec-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)