 Technic / Bionicle / 2015
2014  |  2016
Subject:
Toa Nuva have knees?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 00:48:00 GMT

Judging only from some of the artwork in the back of the new sets'
instruction manuals, it seems that the new legs on the Toa Nuva may have
some kind of hinge-like knee joint. That would be a good thing.

It's also possible that there is artistic license being taken, however, I
submit this detail of a scan:

so that you may judge.