 Technic / Bionicle / 1995
    Infected Maskes in 8525 Bionicle Masks —Drew Dirschell
   This may not be news to anyone else, but I got an infected Hau in the 8525 Bionicle Masks box from Lego Direct. I thought one could only get the infected maskes in set 8538, Muaka and Kane-Ra. Another point of interest is that the mask in the the (...) (22 years ago, 20-Apr-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: Infected Maskes in 8525 Bionicle Masks —Jeff Ranjo
     (...) I don't think you can get anymore trans-green mirus at Legoland anymore. Your best bet is to get one on Brickbay or something similar. you can also try BZcommunity too. (22 years ago, 21-Apr-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: Infected Maskes in 8525 Bionicle Masks —Andrew Bulthaupt
   There have always been Infected Haus in mask packs, they are just a little rarer than most others. So that wasn't a fluke or mistake and Lego Direct had nothing (...) (22 years ago, 21-Apr-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)