 Technic / Bionicle / 197
Re: LEGO Company Teams With Skateboarding Pro Andy Macdonald
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sun, 4 Mar 2001 17:29:44 GMT

then you should check out the Mega block extreme sports series
Complete with miniature skateboards, snowboards and BMX for your minifigs • to
ride
and half pipes etc.

WAY cooler than anything Lego is doing at present!!!!

Really. If they were Lego, I'd buy them like a shot - since it's MB and I
know I'll be disappointed, I don't.

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
Brickbay Lego parts store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1