 Technic / Bionicle / 1928
    Differences between US and Euro Kanohi?!? —Jon D. Hayward
   I've just received my Kohrak along with US (boxed) and Euro (bagged) Krana / Kanohi packs... Copmaring the gold Kaukau masks by holding them up to the light, the US ones let through more light than the Euro ones. Much the same as with the copper (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)