 Technic / Bionicle / 1928
1927  |  1929
Subject:
Differences between US and Euro Kanohi?!?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 13:35:03 GMT

I've just received my Kohrak along with US (boxed) and Euro (bagged) Krana /
Kanohi packs...

Copmaring the gold Kaukau masks by holding them up to the light, the US ones
let through more light than the Euro ones. Much the same as with the copper
masks really. Looking at other gold masks (not that I have any other pairs
to compare yet), it looks like Euro ones might all be considered 'dark gold'
while US ones might be '[light] gold'???

I don't yet have a great many to compare, but one of the six Kaukaus I now
have shows definite round moulding 'birth marks' on the outside of the
'cheek bone' bit... That one came from a US pack BTW. I'll check my UK ones
when I get home tonight.

Just [my 2c] Jono .oO