 Technic / Bionicle / 1829
    Wairuha and Akamai —Jaap van der Laan
   Today some very strange occurred to me. One of my friends sent me a bionicle movie from the online game. The movie was about the Toa Kaita. The one with the Kanohi Hau named himself Wairuha "Spirit of Valor, hear me! I -- AM -- WAIRUHA" and the (...) (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: Wairuha and Akamai —Kyle Beatty
   (...) In "reality" this is an error, but I have no problem thinking of it as a mystical conundrum that is not a problem for the Kaita themselves. Maybe this is what Vakama was referring to when he spoke of Tahu 'needing direction.' Perhaps the Toa (...) (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: Wairuha and Akamai —Ben Wu
   (...) They fixed the "error." Go watch the movie again, and you'll see. Oh, and Jaap? Don't watch the movie your friend gave you, unless it's a link. If it's not a link, just go to www.lego.com/matanui...e_8-6.swf, because if it's the actual movie (...) (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)