 Technic / Bionicle / 1829
  Wairuha and Akamai

Today some very strange occurred to me. One of my friends sent me a bionicle movie from the online game. The movie was about the Toa Kaita. The one with the Kanohi Hau named himself Wairuha "Spirit of Valor, hear me! I -- AM -- WAIRUHA" and the (...) (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Wairuha and Akamai

(...) In "reality" this is an error, but I have no problem thinking of it as a mystical conundrum that is not a problem for the Kaita themselves. Maybe this is what Vakama was referring to when he spoke of Tahu 'needing direction.' Perhaps the Toa (...) (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Wairuha and Akamai

(...) They fixed the "error." Go watch the movie again, and you'll see. Oh, and Jaap? Don't watch the movie your friend gave you, unless it's a link. If it's not a link, just go to www.lego.com/matanui...e_8-6.swf, because if it's the actual movie (...) (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)