 Technic / Bionicle / 1814
    Bohrok —Tim Thomson
   So I need something clearing up, on the Bohrok tube it shows their 'brain' or a mask coming out of them and being attached to the Toa so what exactly is this and what is its purpose? Tim (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: Bohrok —Kyle Beatty
   (...) I'm content to wait until something is published, or failing that, I'm sure you can think of something plausible. The surefire method would be to ask a child. :) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)