 Technic / Bionicle / 1743
    Re: MATA NUI UPDATED AGAIN! —Marlene Spears
   I'm sorry I didn't check the www.maskofdestiny.com story before I posted. Purple Dave and friends advise us to talk to the Tohunga between battles with the Rahi. I've had trouble getting them to speak before the next battle sequence begins, and it (...) (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: MATA NUI UPDATED AGAIN! —Kyle Beatty
   (...) It did a couple of times and then I discovered that Matau was still a prisoner of the Rahi ... most confusing. I did the hive thing and when I got back, all mu little buddies had fallen out of the bag. Oops. Now I have to go fetch them again. (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)