 Technic / Bionicle / 1704
    Does anyone else think a Bionicle show would rock? —Jason Cicchini
   Hey Guys, While watching Toonami on Kid's WB afternoon, a Bionicle commercial for the Rahi came on. Now, I'd already been seduced by the previous commercials enough to buy every Toa set and I plan on more puchasing more; However I had not yet seen (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: Does anyone else think a Bionicle show would rock? —Corwin Rogers
     (...) Yes! Yes! I had a idea about it a while ago and I liked I so Much I started to make a Script For a 30 min. program. I'm still working on it. (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: Does anyone else think a Bionicle show would rock? —Steve Tanner
     (...) Jason, you are probably correct, it wouldn't take much to expand the show. However, you have to factor in writing, plot, and other development for an entire series, and that would be a huge undertaking. Something, I believe, is not the LEGO (...) (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: Does anyone else think a Bionicle show would rock? —James Markham
   (...) It would have to be better than Legoland Windsor's "Bionicle Fireworks" show that they used to close the Park with for the Winter. The fireworks were very impressive, but the Bionicle 'show' was just re-hashed versions of the footage available (...) (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)