 Technic / Bionicle / 1657
  Re: Update on Maori/Bionicle dispute

(...) Hercules is Roman. Herakles is Greek. I suppose I shouldn't mention the other character is from Generation-X (Xena). Bruce (remembering all those little zingers and getting revenge!) :-) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Update on Maori/Bionicle dispute

(...) Pedant! Um. Well. Um. But on the show Herc was the son of Zeus and was antagonized by Hera. They're Greek, I tells ya! (...) I'm sure I don't know what you're talking about... Dave! (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)