 Technic / Bionicle / 1628
  Re: Bohrok Speculation

(...) We'll need to wait for Tim to get us some better scans, but to me the feet don't look like the Toa feet at all...they look almost "built" (dare we hope for the integration of System pieces? Nah!). The storyline so far has different Rahi in (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Bohrok Speculation

I dare say that those feet look small enough to fit in the slots underneath the Toa's feet... I like that idea. But how would it work for Pohatu? (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Bohrok Speculation