 Technic / Bionicle / 1543
1542  |  1544
Subject:
Postman Pat, then what?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 14:38:54 GMT

Spoiler Space

Having got the letter from Nuju and flown it around to all the Turaga,
What's next or is that it for this episode? If I hear "Thank you for showing
me this, you are as noble as your reputation and brave" again, I'll have to
brain one of the priests with their own non-violent tools.

James (who can't save his game because of the university's firewall)