 Technic / Bionicle / 1542
1541  |  1543
Subject:
MORE BUGS!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sun, 14 Oct 2001 20:48:48 GMT

I was looking through Mata Nui, exploring Ko-Koro, when I encountered my
first bug.
SPOILER ALERT!   SPOILER ALERT!   SPOILER ALERT!

After I delivered Nuju's letter, Po-Koro's plague reset on me. However, when
I tried to pick up the Infected Koli Ball, instead of going to my inventory,
it disappeared. Now I have no way to continue in my game. Any fixes?
                                          -Ben