 Technic / Bionicle / 154
  Re: Corrected distribution of Kanohi Masks (8530)

For once I count myself lucky to be in America where everything comes out last. By the time we can buy the masks everything should be sorted out, including these "color misprints". (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Corrected distribution of Kanohi Masks (8530)

Ray Kremer <rkremer@bradley.edu> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag: G9I7sG.EJq@lugnet.com... (...) I do not think that these were misprints - now that Toa masks in Turaga colours and Turaga masks in Toa colours do appear, I think we will get 144 different (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)