 Technic / Bionicle / 1528
Re: Updates in online game
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 14:41:32 GMT

Oh, I almost forgot: thanks for telling us!

Ian Constable wrote:

I knew it!  I KNEW IT!  They had Ko-Koro set up all along, they just didn't
tell us, and only the smart people would get to save Mata Nui.  I knew it!

Ian

poorpip wrote:

You guys...
You can actually go to Ko-Koro!!! And watch a awsome fight!!! I wont give to
much away. But I will tell you this, talk to Jala...

-poorpip