 Technic / Bionicle / 152
Re: In urgent need of bionicle masks...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 21:28:59 GMT

Rex Young <ryoung@tbscc.com> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag: G9F8FJ.Jzw@lugnet.com...
Hi everyone,  I am looking for a couple of bionicle masks for my project for
school.  I am working on a theme for school and i need a couple of bionicle
masks.  I tryed asking if anyone wanted to trade but no one ever gave me any
feedback.  A couple of people did, but not what i expected.  If any of you
have any extra masks you would like to sell/trade please, please email
me....Thanks.

Rex

Rex,

take a look at my recent posting in lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, please....