 Technic / Bionicle / 1476
Re: Cool New Desktop Toa
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Wed, 3 Oct 2001 14:43:33 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Brett James writes:
At Bionicle.com you can download a mini Tahu! He will walk across the bottom of
your screen and when you click on him he shoots a little orb! I think this has
somthing to do with his mask of shielding. On the sight it says that you can
get new masks by inputting codes... Just where are the codes though?
-poorpip

cool!  i wonder if they will have the other charictors for download soon:-)
and a full selection of ALL the masks would be neat too...