 Technic / Bionicle / 1423
    Got Pens? —Brian Mulholland
   If anyone in the SoCal area still needs those limited-edition test market Bionicle Pens, the McD's in Tustin (First Street, east of the 5 fwy) has plenty! (23 years ago, 23-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: Got Pens? —Russell Clark
   How about the people who live in Northern California? Russell (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: Got Pens? —Matthew Gerber
   (...) You know we are SOL. BTW, could one of the couple of people who claim to have found these PLEASE post, oh, I don't know, say...a PICTURE? PLEASE? Even a bad scan will do... Thanks, Matt (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: Got Pens? —Mark Koesel
     Are these the pens in question? (URL) Gerber" <matthew@digitaliris.com> wrote in message news:GK6BEC.JM8@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

         Re: Got Pens? —Matthew Gerber
     (...) What we are talking about is the pre-production, McDonald's exclusive Bionicle pen, available only in So. Cal. during the Bionicle Happy Meal promotion, as first announced here (by me, no less!): (URL) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: Got Pens? —Michael Foertsch
   (...) If you'd like to see what the pen looks like I have scans on my Yahoo club at: (URL) weekend they were still available at the McDonald's across from Disneyland on Harbor Blvd for $5.99 and at the McDonald's in the Walmart off Euclid in Anaheim (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: Got Pens? —Conrad Frank
   (...) Just to let everyone know, I was at Legoland CA yesterday, and they had some of the Bionicle pens that are being sold at McDonalds. Legoland is selling them for $9.95! So, if you want some, better get over to McDonalds soon! Conrad Frank (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)