 Technic / Bionicle / 1435
Re: Got Pens?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 03:55:38 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Matthew Gerber writes:
In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Russell Clark writes:
In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Brian Mulholland writes:

If anyone in the SoCal area still needs those limited-edition test market
Bionicle Pens, the McD's in Tustin (First Street, east of the 5 fwy) has
plenty!

How about the people who live in Northern California?

You know we are SOL.

BTW, could one of the couple of people who claim to have found these PLEASE
post, oh, I don't know, say...a PICTURE? PLEASE? Even a bad scan will do...

Thanks,

Matt

If you'd like to see what the pen looks like I have scans on my Yahoo club at:

http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/bionicle

Last weekend they were still available at the McDonald's across from
Disneyland on Harbor Blvd for $5.99 and at the McDonald's in the Walmart off
Euclid in Anaheim for $4.99. Only 17 McDonald's in So Cal had/have them.
BUT, apparently they are now at Legoland CA, so I'm wondering if they are at
Lego stores...? I'll probably visit the Lego store at Downtown Disney this
weekend & will keep everyone posted.

Mike